List five current "obsessions".
Pass the award on to five other fabulous blogs.
On your post of receiving this award make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to them.
When you list your five winners of the award make sure you link back to them.
Let your five winners know they are in receipt of the award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I had a lovely awardy-pressie from Menopausal Musing which I've got on the sideboard over there >>.
Nice isn't it. When the hedge gets windy in the autumn, it'll be kept in the cheese box for safety. I like Menopausal Musing, her blog has a familiar, social feel to it whilst being absolutely alive with texture, colour and all sorts of lovely things.
Alright - my five current obsessions.
1) The worrying question of sultanas and their rightful place within muesli - a valid position? Or outdated?
2) Brian Blessed - he is a legend in the world of shrieking (he is on advanced booming Level 3 NVQ)
3) Cowpats. I'm always thinking of them. They are so versatile. One minute a slightly damp frisbee, the next - a fashionable hat.
4) My heartthrob, Mr E.B. Farnum from the TV series 'Deadwood'....the man's hot stuff.
5) Poking things down holes with my favourite stick. It doesn't matter how many times I get stung, chased or arrested, I will never surrender my poking/thwacking stick to any cozzer/man with growly dog.
6) Men in 1800's combinations with the trapdoor at the back....and no I can't count.
Now, I shall be passing these on to five folks I like.....
Alcoholinky because her blog is filled with some lovely vintage images, with the most beautiful colours you can imagine. Her work definitely displays the moods she's captured so well.
Mimilove as her blog has serious cowbell! Go look at her green and yellow cow! Her work is full of colour, and so clever, go take a peek. You'll be a regular visitor.
The Nature Of Woodpeckers because Professor Yaffle is a splendid chap. His wonderful descriptions of wildlife in and around his garden are enchanting - and his fabulously silly comments on my blog are worthy of a book on their own.
Facts Are Strictly Optional Great stuff! The most ascerbic wit you'll find on Blogger, the woman cracks me up and has my sympathies with life in general. Whenever I think I'm being taken for a soft touch, I read her blog and get my bovver boots on.
Jane And The Happy Crow Again, a beautiful mixture of all sorts of lovely treasures, whether artwork, photographs or 'bits'. A lovely blog, and it has the word 'Crow' in the title, which is what drew me to it.
Right, you five, take your awards and go make a crumpet, a pot of tea, and sit and enjoy in a self-congratulatory way. Perfect your smugness by studying this photo. Especially the bugger on the left...